Ken Vos – Physics 2000
INTRODUCTION TO PHYSICS II
Department of Physics
University of Lethbridge
4401 University Drive
Off.: E-882 University Hall
PHYSICS – 2000: Introduction to Physics II
Credit Hours: 3.0
Contact Hours Per Week: 3-3-0
The second introductory calculus-based physics course. Concepts and
problem-solving skills are emphasized. Material studied: electricity,
magnetism, electromagnetism, and circuits.
Prerequisites: Mathematics 1560,
and either one of Physics 1000
(preferred) or 1050,
or both Physics 2130
and Engineering 2000.
When loading this page or any of the links
below you should use the reload/refresh button on your web browser so that
the latest version is downloaded.
Resources and Links
Your frequently asked questions (FAQs) are here.
The course outline gives a detailed breakdown
of the grading for this course along with all the important dates.
- Assignment #1: due September 15,2005
- Assignment #2: due September 22, 2005
- Assignment #3: due September 29, 2005
- Assignment #4: due October 6, 2005
- Assignment #5: due October 13, 2005
- Assignment #6: due October 20, 2005
- Assignment #7: due October 27, 2005
- Assignment #8: due November 3, 2005
- Assignment #9: due November 10, 2005
- Assignment #10: due November 17, 2005
- Assignment #11: due November 24, 2005
- Assignment #12: due December 1, 2005
- Assignment #13: due December 8, 2005
Class URL (Physics 2000A only): http://edugen.wiley.com/edugen/class/cls14532/
The mid-term examination I formula sheet can be viewed here.
The mid-term examination II formula sheet can be viewed here.
The final examination formula sheet can be viewed here.
notes can be found here.
schedule and manual can be found here.